Well as I haven't been down this weekend I thought I would just add a few more images that I had stored on my laptop. For those of you who haven't already seen inside my Anderson Shelter here is what I have done so far. Anthony wanted to be able to play in here so I took an old bench out of my Fathers loft and chopped it in half. I had to construct an extra leg to go on the end of the second bench but that wasn't difficult to do and then I stapled down the end of the fabric covering so that it didn't look a mess.
Anthony had already found an old rug from the Potting shed and to my surprise it fits perfectly onto the floor as if made for it. I've had a few thoughts about this place and think I may use it to practice plastering before I start on the main house. That way he gets a nicely plastered and eventually painted wendy house and I get the satisfaction of being able to say "I did that!"
Ahh the sweet sweet smell of burning all my old rubbish! This was the second of what I believe will be many bonfires. They are so therapeutic and I love to watch the flames leap about it's just so hypnotic!
The workshop! I was quite impressed to find that the workshop grinder still works and has in fact been completely re-wired when the house was done 2 years ago. I have ditched the green net but the spare tiles may come in useful I'm just not sure.
We are going to convert the loft space to enable our rather large family to fit snugly inside the house. I was pleasantly surprised when I poked my head up here. It seems that I have rather a large space up here and plenty of room for storage too with a small gabled area at the front of the house.